- Primium Outlet The Open-mall architecture concept, the greatest shopping centre with 200 brand names in 12,000 sq.m., retail spaces and over 500 parking spaces. For men, women and kid’s fashion, toys, footwear and sport gears. You will find the special price product up to 70% off everyday
- Santorini Park A features shopping and entertainment, an Activities Zone, a 3,000sqm outdoor space for hosting live concerts and performances. The Weekend Art Market features a flea-market style shopping experience.
- 1000Suk Farm Food and farm Europe style
- Camel Republic is an experience a ‘Fantastic Family Adventure’, a unique recreational theme park newly developed with a modern Moroccan architectural style. There is three zones, animal displays, amusement rides and shopping facilities. The project will allow visitors to ride the camels. There are between eight and 10 camels from South Africa.
- Sweet Sheep Farm The complex nature. Come in contact with the atmosphere of a farm in a valley with warmth, style European country. Farms that will take you time to dream again. You will enjoy riding the scenic meadows among shepherds.
- Mrigadayavan Palace is located on Bang Kra Beach in Cha-am County. It was constructed in 1923 under King Rama VI’s command to be his summer palace. The palace was built from materials from the dismantled buildings of the old residence at the nearby Chao Samran Beach.
- King Naresuan's the Great Military Camp There is shooting gallery.
- Fly Now Factory Outlet A shopping and leisure destination for all family members that provides apparels, bed sheets, home appliances, decorations and furniture that is finely sourced and produced with quality at a value for money for everyone to take home or as a gift.
- The Venezia is the Venice lifestyle destination place in Thailand.
- Makro supermarket
- Plearn wan is Thailand’s first Eco Vintage Village. The village recaptures the old elegance and classic charm of the old Hua Hin. It is on and open lawn area with a two-storey wooden building around. It reminds a live museum and the vintage settings and decorations is based on the villages of previous generations.
- Queen's Park The 19 Rai is a little further north of HUA HIN Beach after Klai Kang Won Palace (the Royal Palace) and known as the Queen Sirikit Park in Hua Hin. The entrance to the beach is an open park with grass, seating and a public fitness park area. The road is long and wide making it easy for parking and a great place to take the family for a day out or even go walk your dog.
- Chatchai Market Hua Hin local market
- Hua Hin Night Market The market is a fascinating insight into Thailand and the way Thais like to live. You will find countless outlets selling delicious food that is freshly cooked and served to you within a matter of minutes. Other than the food, you’ll discover an overwhelming variety of local handicrafts, souvenirs and clothing on sale
- Fish Market
- Hua Hin Market Village A shopping mall and cinema complex
- Blu Port Shopping Mall Boasting an assortment of high end retail stores, gourmet markets and a cinema complex, this upmarket shopping destination caters for the fashion crowd interested in designer labels and well known brands.
- Cicada Market is created as a medium of connection to artists, creators, designers, tourists, students and community through integrating culture and arts with lifestyles.
- Vana Nava Water Park Asia’s first Water Jungle is located right in the heart of Thailand’s most renowned resort town of Hua Hin
Vic Hua Hin Theatre hosts many different performances and events. This year we welcome international performances, documentaries,workshops, concerts, Thai classical music and dance recitals, and Patravadi School’s annual plays.
- Rajabhakti Park is a historically themed park honouring past Thai kings from the Sukhothai period to the current royal house of Chakri.
- Hua Hin Hill Vineyard Monsoon Valley, Thai winery and cuisine with great views.
- Huay MongKol Temple
- Artist Village is Hua Hin’s original arts centre and includes large galleries of arts and antiques, artist studios, a coffee and gift shop, and classrooms for their very-popular classes in painting and sculpture. It is well known as Baan Sillapin and is a frequent host of special exhibitions and performance events.
- Elephant Village enjoy with ride an elephant, look baby elephant show and buy bunches of bananas to feed elephants.
- Black Mountain Water Park & Golf Course Water Park is spread out over 40 000 square meter land and is situated just 15 minutes from center of the town Hua Hin. Opened in 2011 and is now one of the most popular tourist attractions.
- Royal Hua Hin Golf Course
- Palm Hill Golf Course
- Palau Waterfall The waterfall has 16 steps, making it one of the highest in Thailand and those who make it to the top will be rewarded by superb views over Thailand and towards Burma
- Hua Hin Safari & Adventure Park is one of its kind in adventure traveling and nature treks. This gives a fun filled variety entertainment and activities for you and your family such as Elephant Show, Polo Riding, Horse Carriage, Elephant Show, etc. Apart from scenic views and landscapes the is adventure and thrill as well.
A Hua Hin Hospital
B Bangkok Hospital